What we do:
* Study, research, and report on the needs of women and on conditions that demonstrate discrimination or prejudice that affect women and girls in Sonoma County.
* Prepare and disseminate information regarding the needs and issues of women and girls.
* Advocate for women and girls.
* Identify potential gaps in services for women and girls that are the result of discrimination or prejudice.
* Consult, cooperate with, and recommend to the Board of Supervisors and other appropriate public agencies necessary procedures, programs, or legislation to promote and ensure equal rights and opportunities for women and girls.
* Highlight the often unrecognized contributions of women and girls throughout all sectors in our community.
* Refer Sonoma County residents to appropriate resources for help and assistance with inquiries and issues involving negative discrimination or prejudice on account of gender.