Hello! We would love to hear from you.
• For technical help with the website, contact tech(at)onebillionrising.org
• For all other questions, contact obr(at)onebillionrising.org
• If you are a reporter working on a story, contact media(at)onebillionrising.org
If you are in need of immediate medical attention or police assistance in the United States, please dial 9-1-1 on your telephone.
Get Help in the United States:
If you or someone you know has experienced violence in the United States, call one of the following numbers:
• National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233 http://www.ndvh.org/
• Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN): (800) 656-HOPE http://www.rainn.org/
For assistance in other countries, or if you would like to learn more about organizations working to stop violence against women, please visit the Anti-Violence Resource Guide a collaboration between V-Day and the women’s website, Feminist.com.
This comprehensive guide features a range of listings including emergency hotlines, national organizations against domestic violence, publications divided by topic, links to VAW websites and many other helpful resources.