• We Empower Survivors
• We Raise Awareness
• We Mobilize the Community
• We Advocate for Victims and Survivors
OUR COMMON VALUES
• Service Culture
• Personal Growth
• Advocacy and Community Approach
TWO KEY FOCUS AREAS: PREVENTION
• We offer educational workshops on prevention of child abuse, domestic violence, modern slavery, abduction and exploitation, with an emphasis on what the “red flags” are and a focus on the reality of a growing tragedy that’s currently taking place in our communities.
REINSTATEMENT OF SURVIVORS:
• We restore physical, psychological, spiritual, emotional health and wellness, including the recovery of self-esteem to achieve full happiness.
• We provide the opportunity to volunteer and support survivors so they may regain their dignity, respect, happiness and growth.