Spread the word! Ask family, friends, neighbors, colleagues to join you on February 14th • 4PM to 6PM
Together let us all RISE UP, DANCE and DEMAND JUSTICE to end violence against women and girls!
Arrive early at 3:30pm to share your vision of justice and an end to violence against women and girls!
Special guests include: apl.de.ap of the Black Eyed Peas, DJ Silvia spinning, flashmobs dancing with Gabriela & Dancing Without Borders, Oshaku and the Ruth Asawa SF School of the Arts Taiko Drummers!
- Mayor Ed Lee
- District Attorney George Gascón
- Board of supervisors President David Chiu
- The Domestic Violence Consortium and advocacy groups
- The Commission of the Status of Women and President Nancy Kirshner-Rodriguez
- Filipina Women's Network CEO Marily Mondejar
- V-Day Executive Director Susan Swan.