I was taught that a successful woman must be a person who is willing to sacrifice either for the good of the family and /or institution they serve. But real justice and a sustainable society is not built on sacrifice.
Successful men do not succeed by sacrifice, they succeed by prowess and aggression.
Looking at successful men and systems in nature, one sees that a strong society should be built on a diverse symbiotic set of relationships and balances which minimizes energies and maximize sustainability.
Unfortunately, the current human system rewards the parasite who “profits from their neighbours blood”. This approach leads to a culling of the herd to keep it lean as only a small herd can it be sustained through harsh practices.
But a truly accomplished large society is one which does not need to waste 99% of its resources to support an elite 1%. Think about what humanity could do, if we could harness the other 99% of our capacity by becoming symbiotic rather than parasitic in our relationship to the planet Earth and to each other.
In the current configuration, we are the very beings who hold ourselves hostage because we embondage our collective abilities to the benefit of a few.
Extrapolating, our current state suggests humanity requires a paradigm shift to succeed.
There is much hope and expectation in one billion women if only given the chance.