Macedonian Association for Development and Integration - MADI is non-governmental and non-profit civil society organization aiming to promote women’s human rights and non-discrimination.
MADI is committed to achieving gender equality, peace and democracy and social justice in Macedonia through awareness raising initiatives, capacity building, partnerships, cooperation and networking.
MADI’s activities are focused on the following thematic areas:
1. Sexual and Gender Based Violence – taking initiatives aiming to raise awareness on violations of the rights; actions to prevent and end all forms of violence against women and girls through information dissemination, direct services, counseling, lobbying and advocacy;
2. Women economic empowerment and entrepreneurship – actions to improve the status of women to facilitate social development through business initiatives and access to financial stability;
3. Women’s participation and decision making – promote and support women and girls to influence and take part in public dialogue and decision making processes at all levels;
4. Women, peace and security – focus on increased participation of women in the peace-building processes and security strategies for women human rights defenders;
5. Reproductive health and rights – promoting the right-based approach through the concept of sexual and reproductive health and rights, providing activities for enhancement of women’s reproductive well being.
2012-current President of the Macedonian Association of Development and Integration - MADI
2007-2012 - Project manager in the Macedonian Women's Rights Centre - Shelter Centre