1 Billion Rising Events

One Billion Rising Silent Auction for RESTORE

United States > Rochester, NY > 40 South Union Street > 2014-02-14 > 06:30 pm

About The Event

This FREE event (21+) will feature the musical talents of Fatima Razic and Cammy Enaharo with a proclamation by city council representative, Elaine Spaull. Lydia Billings, creator of Trigger Warning, and Sharon Locke, creator of Survivors of Sexual Assault, will be showing work, and the artwork of several other local artists and artisans will be available for silent auction. (Winners of the auctions must be present at the end of the auction to win.) 90% of the proceeds of this auction go directly to RESTORE (formerly Rape Crisis Service), with the other 10% going to V-Day.

About The Organization

V-Day Rochester

V-Day Rochester is supported by RESTORE (formerly Rape Crisis Service).

Upload a photo taken at this event

Open in Google Maps