About The Event
Seattle RISING! Flash Mob/ Performance
Sunday February 11, 2018
Performance: 2:10pm SHARP
Location: Gas Works Park
2101 N Northlake Way, Seattle, WA 98103
How to Participate?
Do one or more of the following:
1. Attend free rehearsal. Learn "Break the Chain" choreography on Sunday Jan 28 from 1-3pm at Theater Puget Sound located in the Seattle Center Armory on the 4th floor, studio D.
Directions here: http://tpsonline.org/rent/location.php
2. Teach yourself the "Break the Chain" choreography at home (by watching and practicing with this video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRU1xmBwUeA
3. Learn the dance an hour before we perform it! On 2/11 from 1-2pm, we will gather in the East Meadow at Gas Works Park and members of the WA State Chapter of the ADTA will teach the flash mob choreography.
4. Improvise! SHOW UP to our RISING event and find a way to participate! Drum! Cheer! Witness!
How else can you participate?
- Help market our event…SHARE THIS INVITE FAR AND WIDE!
- Photograph and/or videograph our RISING event!
- Make art/signage
***All people are invited to participate. This is an inclusive event!***
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information visit: www.onebillionrising.org
About The Organization
Washington State Chapter of the American Dance Therapy Association (ADTA)
The Washington State Chapter of the American Dance Therapy Association exists to support and maintain high standards of professional competence among dance/movement therapists by promoting the education and training of dance/movement therapists in the state of Washington. We aim to provide avenues of communication among dance/movement therapists and those persons working in related fields, and to increase the general public's awareness and acceptance of dance/movement therapy.
About The Organizer
Lauren Harrison is the Chairperson of the WA State American Dance Therapy Association and a Seattle based registered- dance/movement therapist.
Upload a photo taken at this event