Women Alliance for the Development since 2008
Objectives of the Alliance are the following:
- Promotion and protection of general and specific rights of women and creation of equal conditions for their equal participation at all levels of public, political life and management.
- Promotion of access of impoverished population, particularly women, to financial, social and legal services,
- Contribution to the promotion of legislative regulation and policies that are directly or indirectly linked to the rights and position of women and/or marginalized groups.
- Contribution to the creation and implementation of specific measures and policies of equal possibilities , at a local and national level within the sector of employment, entrepreneurship, education, training, health protection, dwelling conditions, information, media and culture.
- Contribution to the reduction of poverty and social exclusion of vulnerable groups of population ( particulary women and children) ,
- Contribution to the consolidation of the rule of law and development of public dialogue,
- Promotion of sustainable development of Montenegro.