We organised OBR 2013 among cadets at the Law Enforcement University of Mongolia.
VISION: WE WILL CONTRIBUTE TO BUILD A SAFE, SECURE, AND HARMONIOUS SOCIETY.
• To protect child sexual abuse victims’ rights through providing rehabilitation, social services, and reintegration process.
• To protect and prevent children from sexual abuse through promoting public participation in this pursue while attempting to change the public attitude about this social ailment.
“Beautiful Hearts campaign” initiated in September, 2012, is a congregation of people from all walks of life, (public, private sector, law enforcement, social workers, psychologists, parents, sisters, brothers, the elders) come together, to join hands to protect and prevent the human rights and children’s rights abuse.
“Beautiful Hearts campaign” targets on the following 6 areas:
- Advocacy (to contribute to the legal, program, policy reforms by advocating for rights-based policy making with decision makers)
- Service (to provide rights-based services to victims of child sexual abuse)
- Prevention (to prevent children from possible risks of sexual abuse, violence, and rape)
- Public awareness (to motivate, raise public awareness to protect and prevent, and mobilize supporters)
- Capacity building (to strengthen knowledge and capacity of professionals while using mass media to change the public attitude towards the issue)
- Fund raising (to execute Beautiful Hearts Campaign)
Present endeavors of Beautiful Hearts campaign:
• Rehabilation services: we are providing art therapy to the victims of child sexual abuse to express their pains and resilient skills into the form of art.
• Cooperation: a series of rights-based social work rehabiliation services are being provided in cooperation with NGOs.
• Information dissemination: information sharing sessions with parents are being conducted.
• Education: we develop and publish informational materials about preventing child sexual abus