About The Event
1.Rally, street play against VAW at village level by involving members of women's groups
2. Community level discussion against VAW by involving local leaders, Youth club
3. Campaign for justice to women survivors at village & district levels especially on International Women’s Day
4. Discussion & rally by involving Sangha/Federation, Kishori Manch, Youth club, ASHA, AWW, Village head etc. against VAW, dowry, child marriage, girl-child trafficking, male polygamy
5. Seminar on Stop Violence Against Women at different levels from village women's group, Gram Panchayat Federation, Block Federation, District level
6. Rally at five Development Blocks to stop superstition, prejudice against women and domestic violence
7. District & Block level discussion by involving Legal Aid Cell, Social Welfare, Women Cell, NGO & College authority on Justice to survivors
8. Gender Orientation of School Children, Block Federation meeting, Data Exhibition at village panchayat level
These events in 9 distircts of Mahial Samakhya operations will target PRI members, Teachers, local community, Women survivors, Social Welfare dptt., Legal Services Authority, Village Development Board, NYK, Child Welfare Committee, NGOs & Advocates etc.
Events will take place at many levels- village, development blocks, district and state capital. Programmes have been started since early December and shall continue through March and afterwards.
About The Organization
Assam Mahila Samata Society
It is a government of India funded progarmme for women's equality through education
Upload a photo taken at this event